2007년 10월 1일 월요일

Individual Goal

My goal is to be completely familiarized with the grammars and vocabs up to chapter 14 (which is going to be our last chapter of the semester.) Language is something that requires a constant review not to forget what you have learned. Therefore, I am planning to go over the previous chapters once a week. Also, I have a hobby of watching Japanese animations, so whenever I watch them, I will try to jot down some useful expressions in my mind, so I can have a better conversation skills in Japanese. I plan to watch one episode a week, and three phrases per episode. Otherwise, I don't have an ambitious goal.

댓글 3개:

Unknown :

I would like to know more about the anime study.

1) How often are you planning to watch anime? (e.g., once a week)

2) How many phrases or words do you want to write down when you watch anime?

Unknown :

Good. Very specific. Please post phrases that you learn on your blog so that we will know.

익명 :

Good post.